Page 2 of 3

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2017, 11:55 pm
by chatterbox
crazie wrote:Hello, I would like to continue to see play time across all servers. Do you currently have a mic?


I will make sure to continue to play on all of the servers like I was before. And I do have a mic, but it has been spotty as of recently so there may be days I do not speak because it is not functioning.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2017, 9:05 pm
by Bwainz
I'm gonna stay neutral right now. I don't think I've ever played with you, so I can't give a +1 or -1.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 4th, 2017, 1:35 am
by chatterbox
Bwainz wrote:I'm gonna stay neutral right now. I don't think I've ever played with you, so I can't give a +1 or -1.


It would not surprise me, if you join Skiver within the last year or so, or spend most of your time on dustbowl, I was unable to be apart of the community for the most part. Anyways, I hope to see you on the servers.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 4th, 2017, 5:28 am
by Clone
I'm neutral as well.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 12:51 am
by XKillerstormX
You are a great old friend of mine. I don't know how much you play, but Ik you play on Orange with us at the moment, but that's all Ik. Either way, I know he is a good person and is trustworthy; also Ik you don't like to cause drama...unless it's about cucumbers being fruits..or other things being about certain food groups...... BUT, yeah. I'll give you a +1 for the time being, but try to be on more, socialize more and be on other servers when they are not dead.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 2:12 am
by chatterbox
XKillerstormX wrote:You are a great old friend of mine. I don't know how much you play, but Ik you play on Orange with us at the moment, but that's all Ik. Either way, I know he is a good person and is trustworthy; also Ik you don't like to cause drama...unless it's about cucumbers being fruits..or other things being about certain food groups...... BUT, yeah. I'll give you a +1 for the time being, but try to be on more, socialize more and be on other servers when they are not dead.


Been doing what I can to hop on when I got time, and making sure I'm not always on Orange. For the most part, I will hang around Classwars if I'm not on Orange. I do hop on Dustbowl still.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 2:14 pm
by LennyLegend800
It's great to see that you are considering to become an admin! However, have you been playing on other servers than Orange? I may have seen you once or twice on CW.

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 3:23 pm
by chatterbox
LennyLegend800 wrote:It's great to see that you are considering to become an admin! However, have you been playing on other servers than Orange? I may have seen you once or twice on CW.


Yes, I have been playing on almost all the servers. CW and Dustbowl. But I tend to play at a "later" time because I live in Washington and the time zone difference makes it so I don't see all of the regulars all the time

Re: [Reviewing]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: November 8th, 2017, 7:10 pm
by Hatter
You get messaged from a community player on the classwars server. They say people are continually back capping. How would you handle the situation?

Re: [Reviewing]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

PostPosted: November 9th, 2017, 6:57 pm
by chatterbox
Even though back capping is not against the rules anymore, it is not liked by most if not all of the regulars on the class wars servers. So All I would be able to do without stepping out of line would be to give the warning to slow down the pace of the game and let everyone enjoy their time.
on the flip side, if it is the same few people, ( few being like 2 - 4 ) people over and over again even after I would then Warn them specifically and kick if needed. But Banning is not within the limits of just back capping.