[Declined] Frenzied Flaming Pig's Super Application

Apply for admin here

[Declined] Frenzied Flaming Pig's Super Application

Postby frenziedflamingpig » June 23rd, 2014, 1:11 am

Steam Name: Frenzied Flaming Pig

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82976118

Time you can dedicate: Most of the time this summer, but mostly 3-8pm roughly in the fall

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... player=834

A brief description on why I think i should be an admin: Even though I am quite young, I am extremely mature when there's business to tend to, but akin, I'm always really level-headed, and do not hold grudges or be mad and abuse privelages. I have been a very patient person for as long as i can remember, and do not get angered easily. I'm willing to be an admin that will enforce the rules when needed, and won't hesitate, even when it's a skiver, or even a friend.

Any extra info: I love skateboarding, playing guitar and bass, i have won 3 competitive Midwest Skateboard regionals, Love to draw and spray paint, and Flaming Hot Cheetos are my favorite snack!

"Chill"
-14th Dalai Lama, 2015
frenziedflamingpig

Re: Frenzied Flaming Pig's Super Application

Postby crazie » June 23rd, 2014, 6:23 pm

Level headed.. don't think I've ever seen or heard him saying or doing things he probably shouldn't.... gets my +1
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Frenzied Flaming Pig's Super Application

Postby Phaiz » June 27th, 2014, 11:00 pm

Unfortunately I am going to decline this. While I was searching for racism from another player, I found yours.

http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... lter=*nig*

Within a period of 3 minutes, you spammed this 11 times -
"WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT TWO NIGGERS IN A TREE WITH A WATERMELON AND A 40."

This is not the way we conduct ourselves as Skivers or as administrators who represent our community to our players.

In fact this upsets me so much that I'm also silencing you for 24 hours.
http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=comms ... 118&Submit
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [Declined] Frenzied Flaming Pig's Super Application

Postby deadpan » June 28th, 2014, 9:50 am

Please don't hold that on him, since apperently he was kind of drunk and I MAY have had something to do with it WHICH, by the way, wasn't me telling him to spam that. I can't remember the exact steam chat thing but it was something like "should I spam the chat?" now keep in mind all the cool kids these days were spamming things like #cut4bieber or someshit that I don't remember but I'm like "lel fok ya m8 go 4 it" and them bam that came up. So don't be like "oh man you're a racist fuck m8 dunt tek 2 meh" because people do stupid shit while they're drunk
deadpan

Postby Phaiz » June 28th, 2014, 12:22 pm

deadpan wrote:Please don't hold that on him, since apperently he was kind of drunk and I MAY have had something to do with it WHICH, by the way, wasn't me telling him to spam that. I can't remember the exact steam chat thing but it was something like "should I spam the chat?" now keep in mind all the cool kids these days were spamming things like #cut4bieber or someshit that I don't remember but I'm like "lel fok ya m8 go 4 it" and them bam that came up. So don't be like "oh man you're a racist fuck m8 dunt tek 2 meh" because people do stupid shit while they're drunk

I can't even understand half of what you just said.

Regardless, I don't care if an admin wants to get twisted every day so long as it doesn't hamper their judgment while in game. Even if you are the reason for what he did, he still did it and this is the outcome.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby frenziedflamingpig » July 5th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Phaiz wrote:
deadpan wrote:Please don't hold that on him, since apperently he was kind of drunk and I MAY have had something to do with it WHICH, by the way, wasn't me telling him to spam that. I can't remember the exact steam chat thing but it was something like "should I spam the chat?" now keep in mind all the cool kids these days were spamming things like #cut4bieber or someshit that I don't remember but I'm like "lel fok ya m8 go 4 it" and them bam that came up. So don't be like "oh man you're a racist fuck m8 dunt tek 2 meh" because people do stupid shit while they're drunk

I can't even understand half of what you just said.

Regardless, I don't care if an admin wants to get twisted every day so long as it doesn't hamper their judgment while in game. Even if you are the reason for what he did, he still did it and this is the outcome.

hes saying that i was drunk, he told me to say those things, and i did. i regret them, and they were at my fault. deadpan's trying to take the blame, which he shouldn't.

"Chill"
-14th Dalai Lama, 2015
frenziedflamingpig

Return to Admin Applications