[Approved] The Rape Train App

Apply for admin here

[Approved] The Rape Train App

Postby Rape Train » July 13th, 2014, 3:14 am

Steam Name: The Rape Train Has No Brakes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32362267

Time you can dedicate: Usually an hour a day, some days much more, some days less. When classes resume this is subject to change, but I usually play for at least 2 hours once or twice a week.

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... player=735

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: For some reason, I usually decide to play when there are no other mods/admins on either of the servers. I think that another person to help enforce the rules would help, especially as of late, for some reason. I figured I've been around the servers for long enough to be able to make distinction between good/bad, what is acceptable/unacceptable.

Any extra info: Storm is my brother, and since he's still young he spends more time than most of us on TF2. He usually encounters rule breakers and proceeds to complain and whatnot to me, but I can't do anything about it.

Thanks for looking @ the app
Rape Train
Skiver
Skiver

Re: The Rape Train App

Postby Phaiz » July 18th, 2014, 4:37 am

When classes start, which days and hours of said days do you think you will be online?
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rape Train » July 18th, 2014, 11:09 am

Monday nights
Various times throughout Tuesday (day off, depending on the amount of models/drawings I need to make)
Thursday night
Friday nights if I don't go out
My normal weekend patterns
Rape Train
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Bigdog » July 19th, 2014, 9:24 am

I have seen you enforcing rules, which I do like. Just throwing that out there, I'd like to see what others have to say as well.
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Johnny Wise » July 19th, 2014, 1:09 pm

Let's say someone is on the mic, and begins bringing up delicate issues which could potentially offend a lot of people (Gay Rights, Sexism, Racism, etc.) This person is not insulting anyone directly, but is trying to have a discussion. However, several people on the server begin to get offended, and start throwing insults back. How would you deal with this situation?
Johnny Wise

Postby Rape Train » July 19th, 2014, 3:13 pm

I would have to start by asking everyone to stop the discussion at once. No more of it, and everyone can be at peace. Of course, someone may continue, and I would give them a personal warning. If they were to continue, I would give them a short mute, because their intention was discussion rather than insult. That usually solves the problem, from what I've seen. Some people are bitter and may continue after their mute expires, which would warrant a kick from the server.
Rape Train
Skiver
Skiver

Postby OttotheAsian » July 19th, 2014, 4:10 pm

I think Rape Train would make a good admin. I've seen him enforce the rules when no one else is around and he is overall a pleasant character to have on the server.
OttotheAsian

Postby Sieve » July 19th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Rape is legitimate. He gets my approval.
Sieve
Developer
Developer

Postby Johnny Wise » July 20th, 2014, 2:09 am

You've passed my test. I approve.
Johnny Wise

Postby crazie » July 21st, 2014, 6:24 pm

It would be nice to have someone on when no one else is... Rape's alright... for the most part =P Gets my +1
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications