[Approved] Just1nus' Admin Application

Apply for admin here

[Approved] Just1nus' Admin Application

Postby Justin » July 30th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Steam Name: Iust1nus (Screenname: Just1nus, irl name : Justin)

Steam ID: 76561198025232990

Time you can dedicate: M-F 1pm to 4:30pm EST, with Tues 7:30 - 4:30; also able to do MWF 7:30am to 9:45am EST [updated for changed class schedule on 8/18]

Which server you play on the most: Dustbowl, but I'd rather play on Turbine & Badwater though (and do when there are others on it). I do not mind seeding any of our servers.

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5093

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin:
I've been around the community for a while now and generally get along with everyone. I'm level headed and not easily enraged by griefing/trolls. I know the forum and server rules, with an understanding of when they should be enforced versus when a warning will suffice. I am fairly active on the forums (not always posting, but at least staying up to date on the goings on of SKVR) and like the positive impact they have had server-side. I have also had 3 years of supervisor/management experience in real life, which forced me into a stressful environment where I had to deal with other people's problems on a daily basis - from this I learned to utilize a more delicate hand when dealing with people than I had previously. Through this experience I also learned to deal with those who have a completely different worldview than myself and not only tolerate their way of life but became more educated about it through conversing with them about it.

Any extra info: If you have any questions PM me or ask on here and I'll gladly respond - I'll even PM a link to my facebook page if you'd like (though admittedly it wouldn't be too hard to find).
Last edited by Justin on August 21st, 2014, 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Just1nus' Admin Application

Postby Alice in Pyroland » July 30th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Just1nus have my vote to be an admin, he is a good player and I have never seen him do anything against the rules. So +1 for you :3
Alice in Pyroland

Postby Johnny Wise » July 30th, 2014, 10:07 pm

He's always kept his cool, and is fair to all. He has my approval.
Johnny Wise

Postby OttotheAsian » August 6th, 2014, 1:31 am

I think he's a cool guy with a cool head. We could use some of those in the staff. I'm all for him.
OttotheAsian

Postby MrxScruff » August 7th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Idk justin is prettttttttttttttttttttttttttty annoying when it comes to being pyro...Nah he's cool +1 from Muah
MrxScruff
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Phaiz » September 9th, 2014, 1:02 pm

Approved. Please get with me at your convenience so that I may setup your privileges.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Admin Applications