I believe I was wrongfully banned.

You may appeal your ban or silence here

I believe I was wrongfully banned.

Postby ToughSun14 » December 17th, 2017, 2:05 pm

1) Your steam ID - STEAM_0:1:180093944

2) I am appealing a (ban or silence) - Ban

3) Direct link to your ban or silence - http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=banli ... mid&Submit

4) Reasons you should be unbanned - I was simply waiting for a slot on RED Team to be open.

5) Any evidence you have to support your case - I couldn't say anything about this since I had previously been silenced for Mic Spam.
ToughSun14

Re: I believe I was wrongfully banned.

Postby Hatter » December 17th, 2017, 4:14 pm

I gave you nearly a dozen warnings in chat, in admin message on screen, by kicking you and in voice chat both yesterday and today. Did you think I was kidding?

When an admin tells you to get out of spec, they mean it. You choose to ignore me multiple times after the warnings and kicks. The teams were even and you could have joined either one before any of the times I kicked you. You sat in spec for over 20 mins yesterday, so don't even try to make up lies about waiting for a spot. You went into spec immediately after your silence and stayed there to pout I assume. I would warn you, kick you and then you would rejoin and go right back into spec. After the first kick I have enough reason to ban, I gave you more leeway than most and you still kept it up.

You also just tried to rejoin and several people remarked that you were joining and said "all this kid does is spam".

So, enjoy your 3-day break from the server and use the time to review our Rules especially #1 and #2. If you continue your actions the next silence or ban is a week.

When the server is close to full, all tolerance for people sitting in spec goes away.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: I believe I was wrongfully banned.

Postby Hatter » December 17th, 2017, 4:53 pm

After talking with server owner, I will reduce to one day ban.

So you are aware...next offenses are 3 day ban/silence, then 1 week, then 1 month, then permanent. So act accordingly on our servers please.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Return to Appeals