Appeal to a silence

You may appeal your ban or silence here

Appeal to a silence

Postby Yogi » October 2nd, 2016, 6:44 pm

1) Your steam ID - krazedhunter92 aka Drunken Yogi

2) I am appealing a (ban or silence) - silence

3) Direct link to your ban or silence - http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:14890128&advType=steamid&Submit

4) Reasons you should be unbanned - I was silenced for binding "please do not spam into chat" four times mean while the kid who was yelling the n word and fa* wasnt muted. Also it was without warning.

5) Any evidence you have to support your case - Celine was there ask her about it. Immediately people typed into chat that was unnecessary which is was.
Yogi

Re: Appeal to a silence

Postby celine » October 2nd, 2016, 6:56 pm

uhh, i dont think i was there but a warning before the silence shouldve been given?
link to my steam if you wanna add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/celineft
celine

Postby Clone » October 2nd, 2016, 7:14 pm

Silence stays. You have been warned.

You were spamming that said warning too. Like seriously....... no warnings my ass.

log.PNG

(Also spamming my steam profile with it isn't gonna help. You are blocked now)

EDIT: Here's the full chat with my amazing paint skills:

http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... =&page=230

log 2.PNG

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby tony25 » October 2nd, 2016, 9:32 pm

Exactly why i dont play on the serve that often, and took the tag out of my name the time given for the silence is ludicrous, over reacting for just messing around
tony25

Postby Clone » October 2nd, 2016, 9:52 pm

tony25 wrote:Exactly why i dont play on the serve that often, and took the tag out of my name the time given for the silence is ludicrous, over reacting for just messing around

I know people over react for nothing. Also the bans/silences length are in order:
1) 1 day
2) 3 days
3) 1 week
4) 1 month
5) Permanent

This is his 4th silence so = 1 month.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Gangsta Luigi » October 2nd, 2016, 10:45 pm

Gonna have to agree with Clone on this one.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Johnny Wise » October 2nd, 2016, 10:52 pm

I've spammed far worse and haven't been touched for it. Unfortunately Tony, the admins here DO play favorites. Part of the reason I gave up admin. Also the reason I can't respect any of them except Phaiz.
Johnny Wise

Postby Clone » October 2nd, 2016, 11:21 pm

Johnny Wise wrote:I've spammed far worse and haven't been touched for it. Unfortunately Tony, the admins here DO play favorites. Part of the reason I gave up admin. Also the reason I can't respect any of them except Phaiz.

Dafuq? Maybe some do, but hey if I see you spamming chat I have no problem silencing you. Why is everyone getting all butthurt just because I silenced some guy clearly looking at my warning (which was the second one), binding it, then began spamming the chat with it literally 20 sec later AKA trolling. Phaiz, Justin and me silenced him in the past for racism and derogatory language.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Dolan » October 2nd, 2016, 11:24 pm

Johnny Wise wrote:I've spammed far worse and haven't been touched for it. Unfortunately Tony, the admins here DO play favorites. Part of the reason I gave up admin. Also the reason I can't respect any of them except Phaiz.

I've never seen any current admins have favourites. For me I go by my own discretion when it comes to spamming. That being the spam is lengthy and non-stop, or all at once. If after such warning and the player has continued, then yes they will be silenced no matter who they are. I don't follow dustbowl too often, but most of the time it's hatter, crazie and hyd on there. I don't think they have favourites. However then again I'm no regular on dustbowl such as them. I'm not afraid to silence or ban people who frequent our servers. They have been on our servers long enough to know the rules.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Gangsta Luigi » October 3rd, 2016, 1:14 am

I've never really seen anyone here play favorites before, to be honest.

If they do, I'm not on to see it. And I practically live in Dustbowl. And I agree with Dolan as well, I would imagine regulars would probably get punished just as much as they would be well aware of the rules
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Next

Return to Appeals