Muted/Stamm Points

You may appeal your ban or silence here

Muted/Stamm Points

Postby Reinhardt » October 22nd, 2016, 11:08 pm

I Was Muted and it has lasted 2 months, and im confused if it's permanent or temp cause it's lasted very long. Sincearly, Reinhardt
Last edited by Reinhardt on October 23rd, 2016, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reinhardt

Re: Muted/Stamm Points

Postby Dolan » October 22nd, 2016, 11:34 pm

Okay, first off. You must follow this format:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25

Secondly, I've never seen a case where we give back stamm on account of a mute. A mute stops you from typing and talking, not playing. You stop playing, you lose ~300 points or so maybe more per day you don't play after about 3 days of stopped play. You chose to stop playing, you lost the stamm.

If you don't reply and fix this appeal soon, I will be locking this.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Phaiz » October 23rd, 2016, 3:25 am

I am unable to find any bans or silences for you without the information called for in the appeal format stickied on the front page. Therefor I am unable to help you until you use it.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dolan » October 23rd, 2016, 4:49 pm

I resolved this, it was only on his side of things as I said to him, and it was fixed.

~ Closed

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Appeals