Dumb Admin Muted Me For 30 Days

You may appeal your ban or silence here

Dumb Admin Muted Me For 30 Days

Postby Moonman » February 4th, 2017, 9:17 pm

I was chilling out in dustbowl and an Admin was getting really anal about what we were talking about peacefully because I assume he's some sort of pseudoatheist. I told him to shut up because I was trying to have a conversation and he muted me for 30 days on the spot.
At that point most of the people on the server left.
Moonman

Re: Dumb Admin Muted Me For 30 Days

Postby Hatter » February 4th, 2017, 10:44 pm

"Dumb Admin" really does not help your case.

Yes, you and the others with all the "religious" names left after you were silenced for arguing with me after being told to stop the "religous" talk which was basically name calling and had started to offend others on the server. Also your use of "faggot". I will refer you to the following two rules since you still haven't grasped them and have been silenced previously for them:

2. Respect - Show respect to other players as well as staff members. As well as no arguing with staff, what we say is final.

3. Racism/Sexism/Religion etc - No racism will be tolerated even if it is not meant to be used as racism, including slang, and sprays. Derogatory language meant to insult a persons sexuality (such as "faggot") will not be tolerated. Any sexism will not be tolerated as well. Discussions involving religion are acceptable as long as it is not harmful.

You're a hateful little child who's talk always centers on the topics of religion, race, and sexual orientation in negative ways. I'm sure there are forums out there on the web to discuss your views on those subjects, but our servers are not the place.

You're welcome to play on the server, but follow the rules. This is your 4th silence and the next is permanent.

Also, next time use the appeal format: http://www.skvrs.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=25
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Dumb Admin Muted Me For 30 Days

Postby crazie » February 13th, 2017, 9:44 am

As this has been over 7 days an no response. Locking thread.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Return to Appeals