Ban Appeal

You may appeal your ban or silence here

Ban Appeal

Postby kief » February 14th, 2017, 1:51 am

1) Your steam ID - STEAM_0:1:16846143

2) I am appealing a (ban or silence) - ban

3) Direct link to your ban or silence - http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=banli ... mit=Search

4) Reasons you should be unbanned - Sorry, didn't know the rules and didn't see any warnings that may have been typed into chat.

5) Any evidence you have to support your case - Presumably broke a rule against engie building on dustbowl; my gun wasn't in view of the spawn door but it was in the trench or whatever so I understand if that violates the rules of fair play. I've come to the forums and read your rules now and I won't violate them again.
kief

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Dolan » February 14th, 2017, 1:59 am

Any sentry that is built past setup doors/trench or sits in the trench is not allowed. This also goes for part 3 of dustbowl. The spawn gate doors that open you cannot build past there.

He told people in chat many times.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Phaiz » February 14th, 2017, 2:58 am

Clone issued the ban so it will be up to him if it gets removed.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Clone » February 14th, 2017, 3:03 am

I warned everyone 2x in chat and later 2x on screen using the admin messages. Since this is your first ban I'll remove it. Take it as a warning.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby crazie » February 14th, 2017, 9:36 am

Issue has been resolved. Locking Topic
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Return to Appeals