my brother got ip banned, meaning i got banned

You may appeal your ban or silence here

my brother got ip banned, meaning i got banned

Postby b gone thot » August 24th, 2017, 4:19 pm

1) Your steam ID - STEAM_0:1:47850130

2) I am appealing a (ban or silence) - BAN

3) Direct link to your ban or silence - http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=banli ... mid&Submit

4) Reasons you should be unbanned - My brother who goes as "Doom Slayer" joined in once and he was yelling because he couldn't learn inside voice, so he was asked to be quiet and he said "I will mute you so i don't have to listen to you" so the admin replied "i will silence you so nobody has to hear you." and he got silenced. He left, changed his name to "skiver admins succ" and joined in, he got banned for 1 day. I keep playing and soon leave to go play the AFMCS mod. Playing for a while got me tired so i watched videos, and i wanted to play but as soon as I queue up to join in, i get a message saying 'You Have Been Banned From This Server.'

5) Any evidence you have to support your case - forgot to take screenshots :(
b gone thot

Re: my brother got ip banned, meaning i got banned

Postby Phaiz » August 24th, 2017, 4:59 pm

Your brother was silenced because he was constantly yelling when using his mic and he would play some sort of laughing track or some other audio clip when I asked him several times to not yell.

His ban is only 24 hours and will expire tomorrow at noon. I don't really have a way to only ban him and allow you to connect so unfortunately his actions will impact you. Sleuth likes to bug out and reban alternate Steam IDs for 10 years so I will try to remember to delete yours tomorrow.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Re: my brother got ip banned, meaning i got banned

Postby b gone thot » August 24th, 2017, 5:07 pm

Thanks very much my man, nice to see this forum having active admins :)
b gone thot

Return to Appeals