Mute/Gag Ban Appeal

You may appeal your ban or silence here

Mute/Gag Ban Appeal

Postby Dr. Umbreon » May 13th, 2018, 5:59 pm

So I believe I was wrongfully muted and gagged for "Report abuse". I was using the Report system to help someone, because they told me they were
only supposed to be muted/gagged for a day, and told me they wanted to get unbanned because of such occasion. He told me to call an admin (so I did)
and unbeknownst to me, 1: An admin was already there and 2: This person had a 3 day mute/gag.

STEAM_0:1:156948227
1) Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:156948227

2) I am appealing a (ban or silence) - Mute/Gag -3 days-

3) Direct link to your ban or silence - http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=comms ... mid&Submit

4) Reasons you should be unbanned - 1: I didn't even know they were wrong and 2: I didn't mean to "abuse" the report system

5) Any evidence you have to support your case - No video/photo, nor a chat log of the Trade chat
Why exactly we exist, is a mystery.

Another mystery? When you get banned for nothing.

Wanna know what's not a mystery?

Why you'd eat a slice of cake
Dr. Umbreon

Re: Mute/Gag Ban Appeal

Postby Phaiz » May 14th, 2018, 4:22 am

12. Reporter Abuse - Abusing the player reporting system can result in you being silenced

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21

I'll go ahead and unsilence you now. In the future I'd highly recommend telling other players to deal with their own appeals and to ask their own questions regarding their bans or silences. Using the reporter for nonsense reasons will result in a silence and ultimately bans if it continues.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dr. Umbreon » May 14th, 2018, 3:08 pm

Understandable, have a great day
Why exactly we exist, is a mystery.

Another mystery? When you get banned for nothing.

Wanna know what's not a mystery?

Why you'd eat a slice of cake
Dr. Umbreon

Postby Dolan » May 14th, 2018, 3:36 pm

Appeal was unsilenced - Locking

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Appeals