Headphones

Any tech talk about PCs

Headphones

Postby Gangsta Luigi » July 7th, 2016, 7:37 pm

So as I've become busier and stuff I'm trying to get a good pair of headphones for a fairly cheap price (willing to pay $50 maximum) for when I'm doing my side job of manual labor and also studying for classes. I want to avoid using my gaming headset as that thing was $250 and I wanna avoid potential damage as I've already used the warranty on it. Anyone have any suggestions? I can't stand bulky headphones though...so please don't suggest any monster pairs =P

I would get earbuds but every pair I've tried both breaks after a week and shorts out the audio (I blast music as I'm a fan of hard alternative rock) and also is just plain uncomfortable for me. I would rather invest the 50 dollars and get something quality rather than keep blowing cash on $10 cheap ass wires. Thanks you guys! Can't wait till I'm able to clear up my free time and play TF2 again. =)
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Re: Headphones

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » July 7th, 2016, 8:04 pm

I am actually getting some soon, as i ordered some headphones for my bday (damn delivery times .3.)
I forgot which it was exactly, but when it comes i can tell you how it is
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Johnny Wise » July 7th, 2016, 8:46 pm

I'd recommend anything by Skullcandy, if you're looking for quality and not overpricing.
Johnny Wise

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » July 7th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Johnny Wise wrote:I'd recommend anything by Skullcandy, if you're looking for quality and not overpricing.

i actually use skullcandy
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Justin » July 7th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Johnny Wise wrote:I'd recommend anything by Skullcandy, if you're looking for quality and not overpricing.

Still using a pair of Skull Candy Full Metal Jacket earbuds from 2006 myself.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Accouter » July 8th, 2016, 4:41 am

Would you go for a wireless set of earbuds? Everytime I buy wired buds they always break in less than a month to two months so I decided to go wireless. I bought these skullcandy ones. I really like them and they last for about 5-6 hours.
I shall ride eternal shiny and chrome
Accouter
Donator
Donator

Postby Phaiz » July 18th, 2016, 5:54 am

Current headphones are wireless. First thing I did with them was sit on the pot while listening to Push It.

I'll never buy wireless again.
Cell phone WIFI turns wireless sound into heavy static.
Will randomly lose connection all of a sudden to the USB plug sitting in front of me on my desk.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Tech talk