Gaming Mouse?

Any tech talk about PCs

Re: Gaming Mouse?

Postby Bwainz » February 11th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Johnny Wise wrote:
Bwainz wrote:I have a 6+ year old Microsoft mouse that double clicks when you don't want it to 8-)

And THAT is why you fail, Padawan.

shhh
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Sycus » February 17th, 2016, 9:59 am

Blastfamous wrote:I have been using a razer naga for 4 yrs and I absolutely love it. Priced at $60 US http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153125&cm_re=razer_naga-_-26-153-125-_-Product it's a great gaming mouse. I use it because I need the side buttons for binds and weapon switch. The software is pretty straight forward and has all you need to fine tune it and set up macros and other fancy things. I highly recommend it.

+1 for Razer Naga, I've been using it for about a year now and even though it's an MMO mouse the extra buttons are still useful in pretty much every game.
Sycus
Donator
Donator

Postby TRUTECH » February 17th, 2016, 4:49 pm

I have a crappy $12... what is it... 6D JITE mouse... what? I dunno, it has survived several drops to concrete (I use it for my laptop, don't ask) As for performance, I have no idea how to gauge that... I am mostly here for durability... I drop things.

Oh, and it''s wireless and has a pretty good battery life.

As for where to get it, you tell me please, I got it off Amazon somewhere and mine is 2 years old and several drops to concrete have made it loose one of its side buttons... other than that it works fine.
Beware my awkwardness! I am the thread killer.
TRUTECH

Postby advil junkie » April 13th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Can you guys update your mouse preferences? I'm looking for one and after two returns, I'm getting sick of this shit.
advil junkie

Postby Justin » April 13th, 2016, 1:25 pm

Justin wrote:I agree with Wise, the Logitech G400s is a good choice. I have a Deathadder that I got on sale, otherwise I would have gotten it. Both are great options for your price range.

Mine are the same.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » April 13th, 2016, 2:19 pm

I advise against ant Razer products, either because they don't last long or are way too expensive for what you get. Logitech is going to be your best bet for something that will survive a nuclear holocaust. Corsair has some really great stuff, but it is much more expensive.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Animus » April 13th, 2016, 4:46 pm

:o I've got a Logitech 6500 and it's pretty nice and has side buttons for dat Elite gamer in all of us (Or if you just need to reassign a key). Also has a built-in 3-stage sensitive changer, although it changes it too dramatically to be used in a game. (Unless you want to spas out with a Minigun, that's always fun. :D)
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby wllmbr » April 14th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Gigabyte Force M9 is what I use. $40, not too bad imo

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-M9-Long- ... B00A86VOJC

She's wireless so it works well for me (heavy laptop user who brings it around everywhere). Battery life is phenomenal because I've had it for over a year and just replaced the batteries a couple months ago. Tracks on just about everything, including glass for some reason. Only complaint I have is the scroll wheel is not a tilt wheel.
Just remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down - Adam Savage
wllmbr

Postby Johnny Wise » June 20th, 2016, 2:15 pm

I've gone through several mice at this point (G100s, G400s, Razer Deathadder Chroma, G502, and G402).

I currently use a G402, and I like it second only to my G400s (Which was the best mouse I've ever had, however it got so worn down I can no longer use it to game.)

The G502 is alright if you don't mind the weight, but my problem with it was that it simply was too shallow for my hand. They don't make mice big enough for my hands, so I generally go with the biggest ones I can find, and the 402 is a bit longer than the 400s but slightly shallower.
Johnny Wise

Previous

Return to Tech talk