Infiltration bug on Classwars #2.

You may report server or forum related issues here

Infiltration bug on Classwars #2.

Postby Dolan » November 22nd, 2015, 12:18 am

Server where problem occurred - Classwars #2

Time of day when problem occured (including time zone): 21/11/2015 around 8:00pm PDT.

Detailed explanation of problem: I just experienced, basically a "infiltration" bug where at the end of part 1 of egypt we won. Then spawning into part 2 I became the only sniper on a team of pyros. Except I spawned with Red snipers as Blu sniper... I then killed myself and then re-joined blu some how even though I wasn't on blu considering, in the events it puts me as red. However in team scores I was on blu.

Yes, I could also kill red players. I do feel dirty for killing a few to see if I was seeing things. I don't think they could kill me. I didn't really test it.

http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=118809 - My only proof, as I didn't take pics or demo and forgot to. But do notice the weird team switches. Red to blu after killing a guy... Starts here: 2015-11-21 22:00:39

Anyways, posted this here for archive or to notify people and admins of this. For the future if it happens again.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Infiltration bug on Classwars #2.

Postby Clone » November 22nd, 2015, 3:10 am

Seems to be a similar problem Animus posted about
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1395

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby TRUTECH » November 22nd, 2015, 9:37 am

Should Phaiz check for updates and restart the servers? This seems to be getting more and more common.
Beware my awkwardness! I am the thread killer.
TRUTECH

Postby Justin » November 22nd, 2015, 10:29 am

TRUTECH wrote:Should Phaiz check for updates and restart the servers? This seems to be getting more and more common.

Our servers update automatically - when mandatory updates drop and in the early morning daily (4am est?)
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » November 22nd, 2015, 12:06 pm

Ya, I posted the same thing in the report I put up. (Also a Sniper, oddly enough.) (I mixed the two, since I thought they were related. Turns out it's not.) And it's getting kinda weird this is popping up really often now.
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Return to Technical Issues