Class Wars Issues?

You may report server or forum related issues here

Class Wars Issues?

Postby DrSleyy » July 2nd, 2016, 11:07 am

So, a few times now, including right this minute, Skiver class wars seems to be unwilling to let anyone spawn in, be stuck in medieval mode, and shows more control points than the map physically has available. Just wondering what's going on right now. Note that I have also tried scrambling the teams to trigger anything and nothing happens, saying that A. only Red or Blue is allowed and no classes can be chosen to spawn in, and B. triggering a scramble teams leads to a message that says the scramble system is delayed right now.
Reasons I never play scout include....

DrSleyy

Re: Class Wars Issues?

Postby Phaiz » July 2nd, 2016, 12:14 pm

This is the 2nd time I've seen this happen now. I'll get with Notso and see what we can figure out.

In the meantime if and when this happens just find any admin and let them know so they can reload the map and at least temporarily fix the issue.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Animus » July 2nd, 2016, 12:22 pm

Issue is fixed as of now. ^_______________^
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dolan » July 2nd, 2016, 5:42 pm

Since this is fixed, now locked. However just for future reference please post bugs n' such in Technical Issues.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Clone » July 2nd, 2016, 8:13 pm

I moved the original post in Technical Issues

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Technical Issues