Update: Been a while

Feel like talking? Let's do it here

Update: Been a while

Postby OttotheAsian » June 20th, 2018, 1:14 pm

Hi guys!

Admittedly I deleted my steam app a while back for phone space but it's been hard for me to keep in touch regardless, so sorry. I miss you guys and the games and the moments. I miss the late skype calls and community. I miss it all

The past year or two I've been working on myself alot. Dropping bad/toxic habits, growing up a bit. Met someone, got engaged and learning to grow a son I plan to adopt. Been working business hours and learning how to get a good nights sleep. Moved out finally but no computer. Im really proud of it all, but truth be told im not sure if i can come back go gaming on the level i did at all at this rate...regardless, if i cant now im always waiting. Skiver will always be a part of my life if im here or not. Someday, i'll get to tell the boy of the hundreds of times i stayed up too many days playing games with all you, the stories, the lobbyies and calls. The best way to make friends and the anguish you get from trolls because all in all, ive never met any but like 6 of you, but for a time, many of you understood me better than anyone physically in front of me. Regardless its reason for being here or what its been through, i consider skiver a massive success in connecting us. Sorry this is a jumble update, been alot on my mind. I hope everyone is doing well and i miss you.

Otto
OttotheAsian

Re: Update: Been a while

Postby Hatter » June 24th, 2018, 10:55 am

Good to hear from you Otto. Just keep getting things in order and stop by when you get a chance. Good luck with everything.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby crazie » June 28th, 2018, 9:28 am

Glad to hear you are doing so well and growing into yourself. Miss you bunches and hope everything keeps going well for you and your family. =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Justin » June 29th, 2018, 6:50 am

Glad to hear you are growing and maturing. I hope that you and your new family have years of joy ahead of you!
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Bwainz » July 1st, 2018, 7:56 pm

Miss you and the late night skype calls with all of us. glad to hear everything is going great! <3
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Gangsta Luigi » Yesterday, 1:13 am

Much love Otto.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868