Smol Break

Feel like talking? Let's do it here

Smol Break

Postby LennyLegend800 » May 19th, 2017, 5:28 pm

In case anybody hasn't seen me on the servers in a while I am not dead! Do not worry, I am only taking a small break for the majority of my Summer Break.
I had to put lot's of time off to study for finals and needed to get rid of distractions, so my steam account is pretty much covering with dust bunnies for a little bit until I get some free time.
On June 10-17 I will be completely away from all technology (well except for some telephones and advanced crafted vehicles) because I will be going to the Air Force base in Colorado for encampment, which is required for my Mitchell Award (2nd Lieutenant) promotion. Basically, 1 week for pure Air Force military training for cadets the age of 12-18. After that one week I will be working for a job to help pay off some stuff.
Im NOT quiting Tf2, im simply becoming inactive, so sadly I had to close my admin application.

You guys rock! Y'all are so supportive and friendly, but im gonna miss that for a few weeks.
Have Fun you sexy beasts! :3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Re: Smol Break

Postby crazie » May 22nd, 2017, 1:57 pm

Have fun and enjoy yourself =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Return to General Discussion