A new start...

Feel like talking? Let's do it here

A new start...

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » July 2nd, 2017, 4:04 am

So..
Here I am, it's like.. almost 1 AM my time, and I'm laying in bed, wide awake. Tomorrow.. well, today.. is the day I finally head off to college..
My first.. real taste of living by myself, and without parents.. well, except on weekends..
It's terrifying, in all honesty. you don't know what to do, you won't know anyone there, well, barley anyone.
I never had a job, longest I spent away from home is four days, but.. I came out fine.

Hello, my name is Battle Hardened Fox. If you are new, you might not have recognized me. I don't play much on the TF2 servers, but I am active on the Skiver discord.
And hello to my friends on here. I am sorry I haven't talked much to y'all, except a choice few. Life has me all. Busy. I got my college preparation, family, my discord server, my health. Has all kept me occupied.

If you haven't really kept up with me, I'll fill you in.
I have been accepted and enrolled into Fresno State. I will living on the dorms for the first year.
I have grown online in terms of.. status among some furries. (It pays to be nice) I have done a lot of things recently... Some good, some bad.
I have.. had a return of my darker thoughts.. I haven't acted on them, thank God.
But, I have worked on my character, I worked on resumes for jobs, I have a schedule set, Down to every hour of each day, and.. I got a plan for what I want to do.
I am going to Fresno State for a psychology degree, a master's.
I hope to help veterans as a clinical therapist.
If not, a psychologist at a local prison (garenteed job tho)
I just hope.. I become something at the end of this.

I have had nothing but support from friends. I have made so many, but.. loss just as much. I won't name names, but word gets around.

Some good things that have happened/will happen.
I have fixed my attitude/mental process, and by that I mean, I think before I act, I am more open minded, I am not as clingy and needy as before.
I have gotten my first reference sheet and my first piece of fanart.
I have a growing discord server, so there is that, I'm very proud of that.
I had a boyfriend for a while, great guy, the nicest person you can meet. Broke up because well.. I'm a confused guy, heh..
Don't date someone who is unsure about his sexuality. .3.
Still love him tho

I wanna end this off by saying..
Thank you, Skiver. This was the very first community I have ever been apart of, and I'm damn proud of it. I couldn't have picked a better place to be on, than here.
Attachments
Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT-1.png
My reference sheet
_commission__tail_cuddles_by_bluepatchthedog-db9qjt6.png
Me and my ex
TIT_AND_ASS_FOX-1.png
Fanart
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Re: A new start...

Postby Bwainz » July 3rd, 2017, 2:42 pm

<3
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby crazie » July 5th, 2017, 9:17 am

Duuude, Congratulations! Wishing you nothing but the best. Honestly though you are already on your way to doing good for yourself, more so than most people I know. You are growing, you are acknowledging your faults and doing what you can to work through them. Skiver is happy to have you and been able to help you. =) Can't wait to see how much more you expand yourself. Enjoy life and keep doing you and seriously, let the haters hate cause they clearly have their own issues.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » July 5th, 2017, 10:07 am

Thank you crazie and bwainz. It means a whole lot to me, you have no idea.
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Geo Joe » August 25th, 2017, 12:05 pm

Wishing you the best Mr. Fox. You are young and the future is yours to make. I have no doubt that you will find the happiness you seek.
I appreciate your friendship.
Geo Joe
Donator
Donator

Return to General Discussion