Horror Stories Collection

Feel like talking? Let's do it here

Horror Stories Collection

Postby Gamejumper64 » October 22nd, 2017, 9:22 pm

So because Halloween is slowly coming around the corner. I thought why not try something new. A horror story section!

"We just sit here around the metaphorical camp fire and tell spooky stories."

So here's how it goes:
Your horror story can be funny or scary.
Bonus ducks for creativity and marshmellows.
The story can be long or short. Up to you honestly.

Examples:
A scary horror story:
It was pitch black in my room, then the door opened.

A funny horror story:
I opened the door of my refrigerator to get something to eat. The fridge was empty!

I hope those examples help get those creative ideas flowing. I wish everyone the best of luck and have fun.
Thanks!
Gamejumper64
Skiver
Skiver

Re: Horror Stories Collection

Postby crazie » October 22nd, 2017, 9:31 pm

Ohhh. This will be fun. I will have to think of something....
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Reives » October 22nd, 2017, 9:33 pm

It was a cold and dank day, full of dank memes. I went to my cabinet and grabbed my chips ahoy, as I opened the package to grab the last one... It crumbled into a million bits and scattered all over the ground, never to have it's chocolaty bits touch my taste buds.
Reives
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Ohdang3011 » October 22nd, 2017, 10:03 pm

My friend's neighbor, Bill, usually decorates his garage and chases people around with a chainsaw and a pig mask. As time went on and Halloweens past, Bill got older. Last Halloween, me and my friend were going to his house hoping to see him scaring little innocent kids, but when we got there he was sitting around a fire drunk off his ass. We ended up sitting there for about 2+ hours, me, my friend and his dad, just eating candy and talking about life and how his wife has cancer. We got into some really deep conversations. Since then, I moved to Florida, so I won't be able to see Bill, but I know that he probably will just sit outside around the fire handing out candy and talking to my friend and his dad. I know that this wasn't a funny or a scary one, but it was related to Halloween, so there you go.
git sharpned
Ohdang3011

Postby LennyLegend800 » October 26th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Once, I was in geometry class, and my teacher told me the legend of the Weed-Laced Cauldron that had the tendency to hang himself. He told us to find the High Pot-A-Noose!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Return to General Discussion