orange server exploit discovered

TF2 related discussion

orange server exploit discovered

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » October 13th, 2016, 8:28 pm

So I found an exploit, has to do with having enges or sniper classes full

most likely due to the source engine being broken due to SOMETHING
*note, not posting this for people to exploit this bug, just showing the steps to make it easyer to fix*
STEP 1: wait till enge or sniper have 3 people using that class
STEP 2: once full, try picking sniper, but it will go nah,instead of choosing another class, hit cancel in the lower left corner
STEP 3: Profit (you get a class with the load out of eather Enge or sniper depending on that class was full)
STEP 4: Repeat step 2 untill you get class you disire (like super edgy sniper scout or stronk enge heavy)

just putting this out hereso someone could fix it, or whatever you want to do running around as scout with a full crit sniper is fun as shit

c:

Image c:

Team of Friend's vs Random's
A Raptor Petting Zoo

Re: orange server exploit discovered

Postby Dolan » October 13th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Yes the current update broke orange and classwars. It will be fixed in the near future. As many noticed orange having default spawn times and a literal out of body experience on death.

(With spooky ghost items following people)

~ Closed

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: orange server exploit discovered

Postby Phaiz » October 14th, 2016, 4:41 am

Fairly certain I was able to fix this shortly after finding out. Anyway in the future if you find an exploit try to get it to an admin first. I appreciate the post, but I'd rather keep exploits hush hush until I can either get everyone informed or find a fix.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Hat Simulator 2