Scream Fortress VIII

TF2 related discussion

Scream Fortress VIII

Postby clulessgamer » October 23rd, 2016, 12:39 am

IT IS HERE, IT IS...what? It is broken, buggy, and nobody can get anything. Yes ladies and gentlemen Valve did it again. They pulled a TF2 update. "insert background laughter here" The main issue is that the servers are getting flooded, and Valve does not seem to realize that is preventing things from working. THEY EVEN RELEASED 2 UPDATES SUPPOSEDLY FIXING IT. And yet they do it every time they hype an update. It releases, everybody floods in and wrecks the servers, Valve releases a "patch", people log in again to their big surprise, still nothing. And they still are saying nothing on the situation, which is making the community freak out even more. And don't even get me started on their current micro transaction madness that they just made up. $12 for a bumper car taunt that will soon be replaced by the next update and a "1/50" chance for a unusual in a crate, however the chances are still realistically around 1/1000 making people believing they have a better chance to get unusuals making them buy the items in bigger bulk. As a wise redditor put, "Valve decided to follow the sub-reddit and make a shitpost of a update". It really feels like valve is just attempting to squeeze out as much money as they can, before their next "big idea". Just saying but the whole community is getting really sick of valve lies and hype. Valve said MyM was going to be amazing, and it started to kill community servers and it is still broken and buggy. The Tough Break was a tough break, and End of the Line was just ducky. I am sorry, it is just that it is almost midnight and I have been up just under 12 hrs and am delusional, thus this whole rant and WHY I HATE WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

Edit, that is supposed to be 24 hrs not 12.
Last edited by clulessgamer on October 23rd, 2016, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to play?http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064704196
Want to chat? Discord - Cluelessgaming
clulessgamer

Re: Scream Fortress VIII

Postby SleepingBear » October 23rd, 2016, 11:20 am

Good news is i unboxed 3 unusuals Friday night :)
SleepingBear

Re: Scream Fortress VIII

Postby Artichoke » October 30th, 2016, 11:03 pm

"The problem with internet quotations is that they can be difficult to verify." -Benjamin Franklin

Artichoke

Return to Hat Simulator 2