Beggars, no real reason other than annoyance

Sydney sleeper, same reason as the Beggars
=)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Remove Three Things From TF2

Postby Dulzuro » November 4th, 2016, 2:30 pm

1) Fuck Loch n Load. Even with the dmg buff now gone its objectively just an easier to hit grenade launcher w/o much lost. It takes away the aim from grenades
- For those who would argue about direct hit, with direct hit you lose explosive radius which is a much bigger thing to lose for soldier than demos rollers.

2) Fuck darwins. Weirdly enough I don't hate darwins itself that much, more the snipers who use it to absorb a headshot then just run into spawn to reset health. god i hate it. just change the bullet and explosive buffs/nerfs around and it would be perfectly fine imo.

3) Vaccinator is kind of annoying. Once again i don't hate it much, just when your team depends on you to kill the med, and they just sit there with bullet resis all day. Unlucky for them however, one machina bodyshot still kills, so take that!

Edit: Actually now that i think about it, even worse than vacc is the fact that meds can be overhealed at all. Nothing is worse than headshoting a med just for him/her to survive on 3 hp from overheal.
Dulzuro

Postby hydreigonxyz » November 4th, 2016, 2:56 pm

1) demo shields
-I'm alright with demoknights since you're restricted on melee only (aside from the random crits of melee) but I personally
feel that having free resistances when you can still wield your primary is annoying, taking 3 direct pills and living feels so annoying on demos who have full health buff from the eyelander
I like what valve did with the bootlegger in that in order to get the speed buff you'd have to stay commited to purely demoknight.
I feel that is a good direction for demoknights and that they should apply it to the shields as well, you're either demo or demoknight no inbetweens

2) Darwins, pretty much what dulz said, its not that I hate it but its annoying to be headshotted by a darwins sniper just because they get to live the headshot that you
delivered first

3) Reserve shooter - Although its not as broken as it was before, and yes crit flares are just as bad,
getting free mini crits with bullets can sometimes be annoying although its very easy to avoid it
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby SmithyB » November 16th, 2016, 11:41 pm

Crits are the only thing that can help change the tide of a battle. if everyone was on equal grounds, we'd actually have to use skill and be good at the game, and THATS no fun...

three things I would change:

Phlog- get rid of giving the pyro uber for the duration of the taunt, & go back to healing him back to full. the uber does nothing for the pyro, just makes em a target

Disciplinary Action- disallow valve to change it in any aspect in future updates from now on. Valve already dipped their toes into it by making the speed boost for teammates 2 seconds shorter, I don't want my most favourite weapon in the game nerfed to hell or completely changed to what its supposed to do, make you & your teammates faster.

Shortstop- make the new push function useful. scout moves quickly, so slowing down to get in the perfect spot to push enemies (from close range btw) makes it pointless. not only that, enemies aren't pushed far enough, you'd be better off with a force of nature. its usefulness itself is questionable. assuming you can even get close enough to use it, the only purpose it serves is to push players (again, something the force of nature does better) it cant reflect anything like the airblast's push, and puts the scout in more danger than it should, as it not only does 1 damage, which in of itself produces a 'pain' alert on the enemy players screen, the direction of where the push came from (you) & leaves you vulnerable since you cannot shoot until the animation is over. finally, if you do manage to somehow kill someone with it, either if they themselves had 1HP, or you pushed them off a cliff, YOU'RE NOT EVEN NAMED IN THE KILLFEED
The F#cks a signature
SmithyB

Postby twoteethtwo2 » February 21st, 2017, 11:26 pm

1. snipers on all crit servers
2. 3 or more engies on any given team
3. my cat walking on my keyboard and taking 20 screenshots
twoteethtwo2

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » February 22nd, 2017, 12:47 pm

1. Remove Unusual Effects (too distracting) (joke)
2. Remove the sign, I've been killed by morgoth too many times (joke)
3. Remove the Engi's crotch hitbox
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Clone » February 22nd, 2017, 2:29 pm

Battle Hardened Fox wrote:1. Remove Unusual Effects (too distracting) (joke)
2. Remove the sign, I've been killed by morgoth too many times (joke)
3. Remove the Engi's crotch hitbox

Removing unusual effects.... Yes! Perfect fit with my no hats mod.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby LennyLegend800 » February 22nd, 2017, 2:53 pm

The Mark of the Noob (Gibus)
The Heirloom of the Noob (Pyro-vision goggles)
Squashing Shoes (Mantreads)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Postby NerdysZerri » February 22nd, 2017, 11:32 pm

1. Toxicity & negativity towards other players in general.
2. The queuing and scenarios of "unfair" teams and matchups( a lot of snipers or spies on your team, fighting against higher ranks and getting steam rolled, etc).
3. Ctf "casual" maps; 2fort, turbine, double cross, and even landfall at times.

Extra: On some maps (mostly pl), not really remove but change the health pack(s)' position(s) and "choke points" like with pl_upward( which can be fun sometimes :c).

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Previous

Return to Hat Simulator 2