Possible Map Change for Orange?

TF2 related discussion

Possible Map Change for Orange?

Postby XKillerstormX » August 31st, 2017, 10:25 pm

I know I have not been on here for a while, but i've been playing Tf2 more often and some of the old people from orange have been coming back. Me and around 4 others that have came back were wondering if we could get to play on the old unique map again. I know that the new map was to bring in some new people, but could we possibly have like a map swap whenever someone wins or something of the sort? If you also need the map files, ik one of the older player might still have it because he wanted to add onto it cuz it was such a fun map for us. If no, that is perfectly fine.

Also credit to Geo for reminding me about the forums. Been a while XD.
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Possible Map Change for Orange?

Postby Clone » September 1st, 2017, 12:44 pm

The "old" map is made by Phaiz, and no we changed the map because it attracts more players. Since we changed the map more players has been joining that ever (and of course the current map is much better).

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Geo Joe » September 2nd, 2017, 12:02 pm

Rotating the map sounds like a good idea. Orange has had a drop in players for a while (along with dustbowl.)
Perhaps the old map is not the answer, but it is good that folks are thinking about ways to attract more users.

Thanks Killerstorm!
Geo Joe
Donator
Donator

Postby XKillerstormX » September 2nd, 2017, 9:35 pm

It was just a thought it all. Me personally, idm the generic orange map we have now cuz I started on one from a server group called: Mistical Band of Misfits, but I quit there to go to the awesome map of Skiver Orange. Either way, its just a thought and ik it was made by Phaiz, what I was saying above is ik some of the old Vets from Orange has the map files as well, just incase we didnt have the old ones. But yeah. If no, all good. Cuz ik its work for Phaiz and possibly not giving that feeling of new people to join cuz it is such a different type of map. I guess you could say its just nostalgia for us.
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Hat Simulator 2