New Skiver Poster? Maybe? Sure?

TF2 related discussion

New Skiver Poster? Maybe? Sure?

Postby XKillerstormX » October 16th, 2017, 12:35 am

Hey there. Yeah. I'm back if you have not seen me on the servers. I looked at the old Posters I did in the past. Lil Cringe besides Justin's, Clone's and the group poster. So. I've gotten better at doing SFM and I felt like taking up the challenge again. But hopefully bigger and better. Not sure how, but yeah lol. Most likely the lighting and...not editing everything with red. ._. idk why I did that... *slaps face* SO!

What I'm planning on doing is 2 posters. 1 for the admins (hopefully I will be one again by then or I will just be the camera man >->) and one for the Loyal Oldies (yes, I called you old) with the tag SKVR in it. If you do not have the SKVR, I will look at the group to make sure you are in it :P.

Now I cant fit 200 or so people into Dustbowl (well you could but who wants that with bullets and fire everywhere am I right?) So I will get all the Admins and then I NEED as many loyal Skivers to write down in here again.

Now I'm not gonna go crazy on the "give me literally every small detail". I just want your Fav Class, "if" you want a weapon, If you have an unusual, and your hats/etc. Also can do paint easily now so its not a problem. (just dont be too hard on me >-<) Please no sheens for weapons or killsteaks. Only thing I ask.

If it really comes down to it and I have to many people, I will go into scenarios of Dustbowl/snowy areas (for orange though i cant use orange on SFM) with a couple people involved in every shot. They will be either fighting or doing something completely random. But yeah.

I will be doing this all in my own time while doing college, work, and other peoples Posters. Either way, PLEASE Submit your loadout + Class if you wish to be apart of it. Also if there is a link for all Current Admins, please let me know so this will be a lil bit easier to contact everyone.

Other than that, you can voice your opinion down below if I shall mess this all up or I'm just biting more than I can Chew XD but yeah. Let everyone you know and tell them to just take a minute and come comment if they want to be a part of this. If you also work with SFM and want to preview the posters and have suggestions, let me know. I'm all for getting tips on stuff.

Other than that, Peace.

Oh yeah, if you wish to contact me personally, here is my steam. I trust you all. :D (besides that BearPants guy. I mean, have you ever seen a Bear in Pants besides Smokey?)
~ http://steamcommunity.com/id/XXKillerstormXX/
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: New Skiver Poster? Maybe? Sure?

Postby Dolan » October 16th, 2017, 12:52 am

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: New Skiver Poster? Maybe? Sure?

Postby LennyLegend800 » October 16th, 2017, 2:27 pm

20171016121427_1.jpg
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Return to Hat Simulator 2