A Skiver Commercial

Skiver news and general information

A Skiver Commercial

Postby Phaiz » February 17th, 2017, 2:27 am

Starting soon Skiver will be stepping up our partnership with the National Heavy Boxing League by hosting even more of their tournaments and press conferences. The most important benefit we get by doing this is putting our name in front of a lot of new potential players. In order to do this Skiver needs to have a short (30 seconds) and effective commercial showcasing the community and what makes us unique. Unfortunately I nor any of the other admins have any real experience with making videos so I am asking the community for help.

Before anyone puts something together, I'd prefer to discuss it together beforehand and I would like to have this completed by April 1st if possible.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Skiver Commercial

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » February 17th, 2017, 2:43 am

Depending on what video we are gonna do (SFM, recorded gameplay [like OBS, Razer]) I can help with editing.
I'd love to helping in "acting" on the video though. And video editing as well
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby DoggsUI » March 2nd, 2017, 8:37 pm

Phaiz wrote:Starting soon Skiver will be stepping up our partnership with the National Heavy Boxing League by hosting even more of their tournaments and press conferences. The most important benefit we get by doing this is putting our name in front of a lot of new potential players. In order to do this Skiver needs to have a short (30 seconds) and effective commercial showcasing the community and what makes us unique. Unfortunately I nor any of the other admins have any real experience with making videos so I am asking the community for help.

Before anyone puts something together, I'd prefer to discuss it together beforehand and I would like to have this completed by April 1st if possible.

Kind of what fox said, It depends on what video you'd want to do, I can get some people who are who are experienced with commercial-like videos depending on what style or such you're wanting to approach.
Maj. T.J. 'King' Kong
DoggsUI
Donator
Donator

Postby stevethecow » March 2nd, 2017, 11:02 pm

I am not very good at movies in SFM (I can't rig a camera for my life), but I consider myself pretty good at stills. If you need posters made I would be happy to help you out.

here is my portfolio lol
stevethecow

Postby Clone » March 2nd, 2017, 11:29 pm

No, what we need is some sort of commercial for Skiver showcasing the servers (orange, Class wars, etc) ending with "Skiver Community Official sponsor of NHBL". Like a trailer for Skiver.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » March 3rd, 2017, 10:27 am

:O I can try editing together, but I can't get actual Footage or B-sides. >^<
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Return to News