Skiver Loyalty Point System *Updated Version* Ultimate Guide

Skiver news and general information

Skiver Loyalty Point System *Updated Version* Ultimate Guide

Postby Bigdog » August 20th, 2014, 9:56 pm

The new version of stamm is out!
I hope you enjoy this stamm guide! I will try to explain everything there is, if you have questions please post them! Myself, Phaiz or sieve will respond to all questions!

What is Stamm?:
Stamm is our way to reward players for playing on our servers. Stamm gives rewards such as "End of Round Immunity", "Chat & Name colors", "Chat Tags". We will add more perks as time goes on!

Command(s):
/Stamm
Alternate commands (Type instead of going through "/Stamm")
/stammvip - Shows the top 10 players with the most Stamm.
/stammrank - Tells you your rank & amount of points.
/stammchange - Turn off chat colors.
!scolor - Change your chat color, name color, and tag.

How you gain Stamm points:
1. Killing - Each kill gives 1 Stamm point.
2. Play time - 5 minutes play time rewards one Stamm point.
3. Round? - I think winning a round still gives Stamm points?

Low population servers:
A server with a lower population rewards more Stamm. Basically, seeding a server will reward you with more Stamm as it fills.

This resource has been replaced with stamm/
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Skiver Loyalty Point System *Updated Version* Ultimate G

Postby Ancient: Rose » August 20th, 2014, 10:52 pm

YES THERE IS A MINISTER TAG!!
Ancient: Rose
Donator
Donator

Postby Phaiz » August 21st, 2014, 2:20 am

1 point per kill
1 point every 5 minutes

We need to work on clearing this up a bit, no offense, but if it confuses me while knowing it inside and out, it may confuse others as well.

Also a few of the ranks are wrong in what should be given out, at least according to my end.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bigdog » August 21st, 2014, 7:05 am

Phaiz wrote:1 point per kill
1 point every 5 minutes

We need to work on clearing this up a bit, no offense, but if it confuses me while knowing it inside and out, it may confuse others as well.

Also a few of the ranks are wrong in what should be given out, at least according to my end.

Okay, this is the best I could write up with the time I have :) now time to make it more clean. Feel free to edit as needed, this is what I got from the core for ranks.
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Justin » August 21st, 2014, 8:38 am

Looks like you have to enable features to get them - they default to the 'off' setting (but it might have been something I screwed up and don't remember doing). If they default to 'off' we should probably change it so that newer people don't try and use !scolor and get denied.

Also, rank 'master' should be capitalized like all the others.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby oooo0000 » August 21st, 2014, 10:25 am

Why change it?
oooo0000

Postby Phaiz » August 21st, 2014, 11:13 am

Bigdog wrote:
Phaiz wrote:1 point per kill
1 point every 5 minutes

Okay, this is the best I could write up with the time I have :) now time to make it more clean. Feel free to edit as needed, this is what I got from the core for ranks.

By all means there needs to be a detailed post and the only thing wrong with this one is it looks like there are some errors with what is given and when. Roughly half of the colors are supposed to be donor only.

Just1nus wrote:Looks like you have to enable features to get them - they default to the 'off' setting (but it might have been something I screwed up and don't remember doing). If they default to 'off' we should probably change it so that newer people don't try and use !scolor and get denied.

I believe that when we reload the plugin for testing, it has to be re-enabled on the players end but it should be on by default. If you take a few seconds to browse the /stamm menu, you will quickly find out how to enable/disable any features with /stammchange. Also the "master" tag for some reason is proving problematic because even if it is listed as "Master" in the plugin, it will only display in game as lowercase. Should a fix come around, it will be implemented.

oooo0000 wrote:Why change it?

Per the post I made when first installing this system - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=311
It basically has to be built from the ground up depending on what the owner is wanting to enable for the community. This would have been taken care of long ago but other more critical issues needed to be resolved first.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Sieve » August 21st, 2014, 1:20 pm

Just1nus wrote:Looks like you have to enable features to get them - they default to the 'off' setting (but it might have been something I screwed up and don't remember doing). If they default to 'off' we should probably change it so that newer people don't try and use !scolor and get denied.

If regulars could spread the word about re-enabling options with /stammchange, that would be great.

I've tried to fix "master" before. Stamm has some idiosyncrasies like that (the color code for "indubitably green" breaks, for instance, while no other color does). I've asked questions on the mods forum but no answers yet.
Sieve
Developer
Developer

Postby MedicLuigi » August 21st, 2014, 2:43 pm

I had a suggestion, but idk if its possible. You should try to reward atleast .5 of a point on assists, Medics literally get no points out of assists and that discourages people from playing as that class. So it would be neat if they could atleast get partially rewarded for being a team player.
MedicLuigi

Postby Bigdog » August 21st, 2014, 3:41 pm

I used dustbowls color list, I just took it straight in order only seeing one donor color.
Bigdog
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Next

Return to News