Official Overwatch Thread!

Other games played by our members can be discussed here

Official Overwatch Thread!

Postby Gangsta Luigi » January 28th, 2017, 5:11 pm

Overwatch is a game that I have become very passionate about, and as such I decided to make a "one-stop-shop" thread for all things Overwatch here on the forums for other Skivers who love this game like I do. If you're new to the thread, post your answers to these Overwatch-focused questions in order for everyone to get to know your favorite way to play, Battletag, and more:

1: What platform do you play Overwatch on?
2: What's your Battletag/Gamertag?
3: What's your favorite aspect of Overwatch? Why? (Gameplay, art direction, music, etc.)
4: Who is your favorite character and why? Who is your favorite character to play IN-GAME, and why? (For example you think D.Va's the coolest, but you enjoy being Junkrat the most)
5: What is your favorite map in Overwatch?
6: What is your favorite mode in Overwatch?
7: Do you play the game casually or competitively?
8: What's the best moment of Overwatch you've had in a match? (POTGs or other cool/funny moments)

For me, my answers are:

1: PC

2: GangstaLuigi#1918

3: The core gameplay, for sure. It's competitive enough to get the adrenaline pumping but what's awesome is you can still play it casually too.

4: Favorite character overall: Zenyatta. I just love his character and personality. Favorite characters to play: Zenyatta, D.Va, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, Bastion, Roadhog, Mercy, Junkrat, and Soldier: 76. I'm just really good at all these characters haha. But I'm still pretty decent at the rest of the cast too.

5: Numbani

6: CP/Payload Hybrid

7: I play the game with a competitive mindset but having fun is most important to me.

8: Getting a team kill with a Rein earthshatter and hammer swings.

Let's start discussion! Talk about anything OW-related. Strategy, art, music, lore, and everything between. I love it all!
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Re: Official Overwatch Thread!

Postby Socrates » February 12th, 2017, 6:14 am

1: What platform do you play Overwatch on?
PC

2: What's your Battletag/Gamertag?
Socrates#1623

3: What's your favorite aspect of Overwatch? Why? (Gameplay, art direction, music, etc.)
Aesthetics and skins are aweosme ( waifuwatch), as well as the fast 6s gameplay. Also that its socially easy to make ingame friends

4: Who is your favorite character and why? Who is your favorite character to play IN-GAME, and why? (For example you think D.Va's the coolest, but you enjoy being Junkrat the most)
Favorite character = mcree/pharah cowboy and are mecha suit cutie. Sombra is cool design wise

5: What is your favorite map in Overwatch?
Route 66 by an inch

6: What is your favorite mode in Overwatch?
payload

7: Do you play the game casually or competitively?
both love to rank up in competitive , currently Diamond in rank and dps flex as role

8: What's the best moment of Overwatch you've had in a match? (POTGs or other cool/funny moments)
https://gfycat.com/@so7rates/detail/DeficientLeanAnglerfish
for the keks
this one is neat also
https://gfycat.com/DeadUnripeAcaciarat
Socrates
Donator
Donator

Return to Other Games