Some MMO's and RPG's

Other games played by our members can be discussed here

Some MMO's and RPG's

Postby LennyLegend800 » July 17th, 2017, 10:34 am

MY favorite pass time other than TF2 would be World of Warcraft, pretty fun game considering that I actually got to a point where I can play the new Demon Hunter class because I was focusing on my main hunter. Good time sucker if you're bored as hell. Overall a pretty fun game with lot's of rich backstory.

Skyrim is a game I loved playing, but frankly I haven't touched it for a while considering my PS3 broke and I was getting to the part where I talk to those monk dudes where I learn those dope-ass dragon shouts, I had a Wood elf and I can't remember what level he was, would love to play it again.

Finally, Im starting to get into the Pokemon franchise, as I beat Pokemon Black several months after I got it because I didn't have a fucking clue how to play. I got a little better and Im pretty happy with the team I had. (Reshiram, Emboar, Dragonite, Starmie, Marowak, Cobalion). My favorite pokemon currently is Simipour.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Re: Some MMO's and RPG's

Postby crazie » July 20th, 2017, 10:58 am

I used to play WoW idk 7 years ago or so. But I recently got back on and I don't really like the changes they made to how your skills are used. For instance, Hunter. I can't mix and match and if I choose to go marksman I can't have my pet...? And one of the specialties for Hunter is now melee. Like whaaat?
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » July 20th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Oooh great start with black and white
If you want to get into it more go for omega ruby and alpha sapphire or if you can sun and moon
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby LennyLegend800 » July 21st, 2017, 7:35 pm

crazie wrote:I used to play WoW idk 7 years ago or so. But I recently got back on and I don't really like the changes they made to how your skills are used. For instance, Hunter. I can't mix and match and if I choose to go marksman I can't have my pet...? And one of the specialties for Hunter is now melee. Like whaaat?

Getting no pet for Hunter is based off of Talents, so if you get that talent at lvl 15 you can remove your pet for 18% damage increase, not really worth it. Also, start off with Beast Mastery because it's pretty easy and once you get your Artifact Weapon you can have 2 pets. Also, I never mention Survival, nobody plays survival.

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

LennyLegend800

Postby Anal Hamster Rides » August 19th, 2017, 6:39 pm

Phantasy Star Online.

www.phantasystaronline.com

This game is fucking rad. If enough people play on here we should quest and shit together.
Anal Hamster Rides

Postby Walkup » November 4th, 2017, 5:09 am

Anyone tried Destiny 2 on PC? It has some RPG elements. I'm having quite a bit of fun with it.
Walkup

Postby crazie » November 7th, 2017, 11:43 pm

My friend just mentioned I should get it cause she's thoroughly enjoying it. Right now have the first one for ps4. So not sure if ill get it for pc or not
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby LennyLegend800 » November 10th, 2017, 1:37 am

I waiting on WoW Classic and Battle for Azeroth, but I might try doin Destiny sometime

LennyLegend800

Return to Other Games