[Cancelled] Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Apply for admin here

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Gangsta Luigi » September 30th, 2016, 1:31 pm

Edited availability again - forgot to mention I visit my father on some weekends.

Specifically...

Gangsta Luigi wrote:Additionally, I visit my father on every other weekend or so. Some weekends I won't be able to join servers but I would be able to place silences or bans via SourceBans should evidence for doing so be sufficient.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Gangsta Luigi » October 14th, 2016, 2:18 pm

My accelerated English course just ended today, so I can be a bit more active than I was before.

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!

Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby advil junkie » October 22nd, 2016, 2:38 pm

Not sure if he is still interested but after talking with him last night and his opinions in regards to admins, I'll have to say a big no.

Guy has grudges and it's still a facade.

I can provide evidence of him holding grudges. Let me know. I'd be happy to post all of the conversation just to be fair. Or I can email it to specific individuals. Let me know.

He needs more time.
advil junkie

Postby Love » October 22nd, 2016, 3:11 pm

I am still with my -1 from Luigi's previous application.

I honestly was on the fence, in fact, I was almost on his side. I thought that he had improved quite a bit, but now it seems he has either regressed dramatically or has just been faking it most of this time.

I saw the conversation that he had with Advil, and I have to say that I consider it damning evidence that he has not changed one bit, or has regressed like I said.
First off, he said himself in this conversation that when he gets angry, trivial matters become "major ones", which seems like a VERY bad thing as an admin seeing as he could routinely punish people that are completely undeserving of it just because he got annoyed with him/her. People aggravate other people all the time, you can't just go off on them when they do, and you especially should not punish them because of something small and meaningless just because you are aggravated with them, and that is what I am seeing will happen from what he said in this conversation.

Secondly, and this is obviously subjective, but he was extremely rude in this conversation. I understand that as just a random individual online on a TF2 server, people can be rude if they want to be. That is just a fact of being on the internet, and I get that. However, I feel that when you are an admin you really need to treat others with respect, even though you are on the internet, if you want people to respect you and your authority. Respect is a two-way street, and if every time you get in an argument with someone and you are extremely rude to them, that will not sow respect, that will sow hate.

Just my thoughts on the case, figured I would throw them in there because I honestly think at this point in Luigi's work to better himself, it would be a very poor choice on the part of the Skiver community to let him become an admin.
Love

Postby Gangsta Luigi » October 22nd, 2016, 4:41 pm

I'm just canceling this. I've tried for months now to be admin-level temperament and I've improved significantly but I had a come to Jesus talk with myself today and it's clear to me that I will never be able to reach that. I disagree with Love about a lot regarding this but he isn't wrong that it could potentially cause me to punish someone who was undeserving. Someone like that can't be an admin.

Won't be reapplying either. I'm just cancelling it permanently. And please, I don't want to talk about this with anyone. I don't care who it is. Just leave me alone about it.

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!

Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Re: [Cancelled] Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Captain Yum Yum » October 22nd, 2016, 4:51 pm

:(
Captain Yum Yum

Postby Phaiz » October 22nd, 2016, 4:59 pm

Who started the conversation?
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gangsta Luigi » October 22nd, 2016, 5:03 pm

I did. I felt like she was intentionally trying to piss me off so I blew up at her.

Just message her for it. I just want to move past this.

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!

Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby advil junkie » October 22nd, 2016, 5:06 pm

Gangsta Luigi wrote:I did. I felt like she was intentionally trying to piss me off so I blew up at her.

Just message her for it. I just want to move past this.

you messaged me. You went off on me and I replied. And you were pissed and communicated that to Morgoth. Don't deny anything. You brought up how admins play favorites. Don't even try to be a victim in this.
advil junkie

Postby hawkesnightmare » October 22nd, 2016, 5:09 pm

Closing thread so it won't turn into a duel at ten paces.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications