Admin Abuse

Report a player breaking the rules here

Admin Abuse

Postby @realcali » July 7th, 2018, 2:10 am

I've been a frequent player on this server, and generally the admins are pretty chill/fun. But this evening (10:50ish pacific time) the admin was going completely nuts just ruining games with freezing all opposing players, kept blowing them up, etc. A lot of players were leaving at this time.
Don't care what happens to this admin since i probably won't play on this server again. Just a heads up.

Thanks
@realcali

Re: Admin Abuse

Postby crazie » July 7th, 2018, 9:31 pm

We always appreciate heads up, but it would help if you had a bit more information such as the admins name.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Admin Abuse

Postby Phaiz » July 8th, 2018, 2:52 am

I do not take admin abuse lightly and I had to do a lot of digging to find what you were talking about (give some more info next time?) and the person in question was actually a former admin who I had not yet removed powers from. Unfortunately this is just something I trust my admins to not abuse since there's always someone who isn't having fun with it. That being said if being blown up a few times is really enough to make you move on I wish you the best of luck. Skiver is as far from "trying" or "winning" as you can get. We're all here to just have fun and enjoy the company and it's not for everyone.

As I tell everyone - it's just pixels mang :)
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Reporting